Friday, September 25, 2020

Beautiful for Paper Passion Posh

Hi all,

I am sharing my latest layout for Paper Passion Posh using the 3D Butterfly cut file. 

You can get the cutfile here:
listing/796373192/butterfly-svg-3d-butterfly-svg-printable?ref=shop_home_active_3

I cut the butterfly fairy large on white textured cardstock.


I used the September Moodboard for my inspiration.


Using my Silhouette software I created a stencil with smaller butterflies which I then scrapped some texture paste through for my background. Once dry I went to work with some mixed media.
I didn't have the right colour so I mixed various Pink and Blue Lindy's Magicals to get the purple I wanted.


Next I stamped some flowers and leaves onto watercolour cardstock, painted them with Lindy's Magical's and cut them out.

I layered them around the photo and around the page.



I kept the back of the butterfly white so that it would stand out against the background.


My Title was made using a die from Paper Rose.


I finished off with some pearl dots scattered around the page.



For more cutfiles check out 
Paper Passion Posh at:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect


For more inspiration check out 
Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 
Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V
Blog: kylieskreations2020.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment