Monday, April 27, 2020

Paper Passion Posh cutfiles


Hi guys,

Today I'm excited to be designing for Paper Passion Posh using their Rose Wreath cut file which I have paired with the Winter Rose collection from Uniquely Creative. It's a perfect match.

 You can purchase the cut files at:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect


I enlarged the cutfile as big as I could fit on a 12x12 piece of white textured cardstock and set my cameo to work. Once cut I backed the roses with the Parquet UCP2052 from the Winter Rose collection.


I chose to offset the wreath going off the page and to use the cut off coming off the opposite side of the page. I adhered with dimensional foam tape to lift off the page using the woodgrain page from the B side of the wreath page UCP2055 for the background.


I fussy cut the flowers and leaves and bird from Rose UCP2057 raising some pieces with dimensional foam tape to add dimension.  and layered my photo with Let it Snow UCP2056 and distressed the edges. 


I used the Flourish die from the kit to add the flourishes behind the clusters. Then added a third cluster to the top right corner where the wreath meet the edge of the page. 



I added the tittle "Together" from American craft thickers Be Kind, along with a journaling card from the Creative cuts pack. I few tabs and tags and finally to finish off with some champagne rhinestones around the page.

For more inspiration please visit:


Instagram:

@KylieColeman50

 Pinterest:

https://www.pinterest.com.au/kcoleman3620/kylies-kreations/

Thanks for stopping by
and
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment