Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sun & Fun for Paper Passion Posh


Hi all, thanks for stopping by.

Today I wanted to share a layout I created for Paper Passion Posh using their Hannah Heart cutfile. 

You can get the cutfile at: 
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect

I was challenged to use this moodboard for inspiration.


I choose to focus on the colours from the frames and a woodgrain texture for the background. I used the Simple Vintage Coastal collection from Simple Stories. 

I started with backing the cutfile using a selection of pattern papers from the collection. I layered the Hannah Heart with foam tape and positioned slightly off the page. I cut, stitched and distressed two additional hearts on the opposite lower half of the page continuing off the page.


I the began to build the page by layering the photo mats and distressed the edges. At this point I decided to add some cheese cloth under the hearts. I carefully pulled them up, added the cheesecloth and glued back down.



I embellished with pieces from the sticker pad, sticker sheet, chipboard accents and ephemera pack.

I added the title Sun & Fun and called this page done.

For more cutfiles please visit Paper Passion Posh at:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect

For more layouts and inspiration please visit me on Instagram 
@Kyliecoleman50 

And Pinterest at: 
https://pin.it/59u2CO7

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone xxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment