Thursday, May 28, 2020

Beautiful You for Paper Passion Posh

Hi all,

Thanks for stopping by. Today I created a giant shaker pocket using the Hannah circle cutfile from Paper Passion Posh matched with the Happiness collection from cocoa vanilla studio. 

You can get the cutfiles here:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect

I began by cutting the cutfile as big as I could on a 12 x 12 white textured cardstock. I then traced around the edges on a piece of acetate, cut and glued to the Hannah circle. Next I added some 1/4 inch double sided foam tape around the edge of the circle on the backside. Before filling in with sequins, glitter and micro beads I again traced the circle onto the small floral background paper, then stuck together with the foam tape.

Next I added 2 x 3x4 inch black and white photos. I choose black and white to stand out against the busy background. I matted the photos with various pieces of the patterned papers and adhered down. 


I used pieces from the ephemera pack to embellish and the title pieces from the die cut titles pack. 


Finally I finished off with a few drops of Nuvo drops around the page. Here are some close ups.



For more layouts and inspiration please visit me on Instagram @Kyliecoleman50 

And Pinterest at:
https://pin.it/4tKRstL

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment