Monday, June 22, 2020

SKETCH IT for Craft on the Run

Today I'm sharing the June sketch challenge for Craft on the Run Design Team.

Here's a look at the sketch


I created three layouts following this sketch. 

For the first I used Dreamer collection from Mintay with white textured cardstock as my base. I stamped and heat embossed in gold embossing powder my flower stamp on the background before layering the band across the middle. Then I fussy cut a bunch of flowers and bird and clustered together. I popped some up with dimensional foam tape for added interest. I choose 3 black and white photos to pop from the page. The title "lovely" was from my stash. I finished of by added some blue nuvo crystal drops.

My second page was created using the Urban Garden collection from Uniquely Creative. Again I stamped and heat embossed the background on white textured cardstock and clustered the fussy cut flowers. I added a butterfly and some gold thicker hearts from my stash before finishing off with some gold splatters with Kaisercraft gold mist and gold nuvo drops around the page.


Finally my third layout though incomplete without photos (I just couldn't find the right match but wanted to do a masculine layout)

I followed the sketch again only this time I swapped the flowers for clogs and arrows. I used mostly the Workshop collection from Kaisercraft with a few extra die cuts from my stash. 

Check out Craft on the Run online at:
https://www.craftontherun.net/

For more layouts and inspiration please visit me on 

Instagram @Kyliecoleman50 
and Pinterest at:
 https://pin.it/2VXwIhc

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment