Saturday, June 27, 2020

Loving Every Second for Paper Passion Posh

Hi all,  

Today's layout was created for Paper Passion Posh using their gorgeous Heart Wreath cutfile. 


I chose to use the Happiness collection from cocoa vanilla studio.

I enlarged the heart wreath and cut it out on the happiness meadow paper.

For the base page I chose white textured cardstock and jazzed up with some splatters using orange and alizarin crimson Brushos watercolour crystals around in a circle where the heart wreath will lay. 


I used some foam tape to adhere the heart wreath down creating depth. Then set about layering my photo. I used mostly scraps from the collection but managed several layers.


Next I set about embellishing. I used the Happiness so fresh paper to cut out the flower wreath and built my clusters in a visual triangle. The title I cut from the Happiness little things paper and matted on the back side of happiness botanical bliss paper. 


I added a few stickers and ephemera pieces to finish.



This layout was a tonne of fun to create. I hope it inspires you in some way.

For more fantastic cutfiles please visit Paper Passion Posh at:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect

For more inspiration please check out Kylie's Kreations on Instagram @kyliecoleman50

And on pinterest: https://pin.it/4tKRstL

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment