Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Beach Day for Twitchit Craft Kits



Hi all,

I am super excited to be using the Deep Blue Sea kit from Twitchit Craft Kits today. You may or may not have noticed from my previous layouts that we spend a lot of time at the beach. It's our most favourite thing to do. This kit is absolutely perfect for scrapping the beach. Oh my Heart!!

Get your kit here:
https://www.facebook.com/TwitchitCraftKits/

I knew right away that I wanted to create a sea scene with the whales and boats from the papers and stickers. To do this I simply tore the Red/Navy page into roughly one inch stipes 
and adhered each strip carefully only gluing along the bottom edge so I could rough up the top edges to create the look of the sea. 

I used the Sail Away page as the base.


Next I fussy cut the Whales, Lighthouses, Octopus and boats from the Borders sheet and frames for the Tags and Frames pack. I grouped each element together and layered them slightly under the waves. I used a couple of foam dots to give them dimension off the page. 




I matted my photo using the Anchors page both side A and side B. I distressed the edges to match the waves and layered the tags and frames behind the photo.


I used the Beach title from the sticker sheet and cut the word "days" from another sticker to create the title.

I finished with some phrase stickers around the page.

I hope I have inspired you  in some way.

 For more kits and inspiration please go to: 
https://www.twitchit.com.au/

Check out Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 

Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment