Monday, July 13, 2020

Sweet times for Paper Passion Posh


Hi all,

Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Lace Borders cut file from Paper Passion Posh. 

You can get the cutfiles here:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect

I cut the cut file out 4 times on white textured cardstock. My aim was to colour them and layer them on top of each other flowing down the page. I have chosen the Better Times Collection from Mintay Papers to compliment the lace borders.




Next I got messy with some mixed media. For the blue I used Brushos watercolour crystals Cobalt Blue. For yellow I used Brushos Lemon. The pink I mixed Brushos Alizarin Crimson and Lindys Magicals Oom Pah Pah Pink and the green I used Tattered Angels Chalkboard Mist in Mantis. I also used the pink mix to add some splatters onto my background.


I decided I wanted to add a border down each side, however this made the lace borders too long so I cut them down to fit the page better. I used the rainbow stripped paper MT-BET-2 for the striped border. This is were I drew the inspiration for the colours I chose.


I fussy cut the butterflies from the paper MT-BET-05 and the other elements from MT-BET-09.


Finally I added some chipboard accents and finished with some gold splatters and Nuvo Crystal Drops in Apple Green around the page.

I really enjoy using the Lace Borders cut file and getting my mixed media on for this layout. I hope I have inspired you in some way.

Check out Paper Passion Posh at:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect

For more inspiration check out Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 
Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V
Blog: kylieskreations2020.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment