Thursday, February 20, 2020

Home Again Gather kit from Twitchit Craft Kits

Hi guys,

Thanks for stopping by. Today I am very excited to be designing for Twitchit Craft Kits using the Carta Bella Home Again Gather Kit. Hugh shout out to Tabatha for inviting me.

Before we begin let me just say I absolutely loved creating with this kit. I found the papers and products to be really high quality and would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone.

I have created five layouts so far and have included step by step instructions for each layout on a separate blog for each. You can check these out on my blog.

The first piece to catch my eye was the chipboard car and I knew I had to get that on my first layout.
I chose a photo of my family to coincide with the title "family" from the mystery pack. The car represents our travel and this photo represents our move interstate, new beginnings and a fresh start. This layout is a reminder to me that wherever we are we are always family.

Throughout the collection there is a homely, cooking, kitchen feel and I wanted to showcase a time when my eldest daughter was baking with my youngest son. Good quality time. 
I knew I wanted to use a cutfile of a cake mixer for the background and hunted for one...or two...in silhouette design studio. I love how this layout came together and resembles a family kitchen.
This third layout was creating using the other cake mixer cutfile I found at Silhouette Design Studio and just had to use. Paired with the title "Life's too short, eat the cake" I used two photos of my youngest licking the spatula.

My fourth layout I titled "garden" with a photo of one of our flowers and a humble bee from the back yard.
I wanted to use the leaves from the paper die cuts pack to create a wreath layout. I fussy cut the magnifies and added foam tape to give some dimension. The flower cart balances the page nicely.

For more information on the kits available please check out Twitchit Craft Kits at https://www.facebook.com/TwitchitCraftKits/

Once again thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.





No comments:

Post a Comment