Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Dreamer collection from Mintay

Hi guys thanks for stopping by;

WOW!!! Just wow!!! Have you seen the Dreamer collection from Mintay. It's simply beautiful. I recently got my hands on it and created these four layouts.

I began with fussy cutting all the embellishments, not gunna lie this took a while but was well worth the effort. To create dimension I used some sticky back adhesive foam between the layers and as always I roughed up the edges with a distress tool.

On this first layout I began by adding some white texture paste through a floral stencil over the background. I created the large photo cluster with lots of layers and dimension and added a smaller cluster to the bottom right corner to balance.  I painted the chipboard birds with black gesso before smudging with alchemy wax. The alpha letters were from my stash.
The background page on this next layout was from my stash. I wanted a woodgrain background with purple texture paste to bring out the purple hues in the collection. I flipped the layout from my first one and offset a smaller cluster in the top left corner for balance.
For this third layout I used some white textured cardstock as my base which I stamped and heat embossed using a text stamp and purple embossing powder. Though most of this got covered over with the embellishments. The title alphas are also from my stash.
For my final layout I again used a base white textured cardstock. I added some wood veneer elements from my stash, which I heat embossed with white embossing powder. 

I have throughly enjoyed working with this gorgeous collection and still have much of it left for more creations. 
 
Once again thank you for stopping by and happy crafting everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment