Monday, August 3, 2020

Tropical Pink Heatwave kit for Twitchit Craft Kits

Oh my gosh!!! Let me tell you, pink is my favourite colour and the Tropical Pink Heatwave kit from Twitchit Craft Kits has plenty of pink. I couldn't wait to get started.

Get your kit here:
https://www.facebook.com/TwitchitCraftKits/


My vision for my first page was to use the tags and frames. I knew I wanted to use multiple photos across the middle of the page and have the tags coming out from behind. The colours match my daughter's swim suit perfectly. I set about layering the frames under the middle pink strip, using that gorgeous yellow polka dots as my background. I cut the frames in half so I could have them at the top and bottom. I didn't quite have enough to stretch the 12 inches of the page so I cut some extras with some old frame dies and my big shot. You could trace and cut by hand also.


I added a half inch stripe to the bottom of the page and a cluster of embellishments from both the sticker sheet and the chipboard accents. I then added two more embellishment clusters to complete a visual triangle and incorporated the "Hello sunshine" tag as my title.

My next layout came together fairly quickly. A simple design using some fussy cut florals from the floral page,  layered with the embellishments around the page to again complete a visual triangle. I distressed the edges and used white textured cardstock as my base, this added white space and really makes the colours pop. I used a combination of the stickers and and chipboard accents to complete the clusters.


For my next layout I just HAD to use one of the flamingos from the die cuts pack. I used white textured cardstock as my base with a half inch stripe at the top and bottom of the page. I angled the photo base to create interest and distressed the edges. I layered 3 cluster embellishments down the right hand side and balanced with the flamingo. Finishing off with some pink splatters.


Finally My fourth layout using the collection focuses on a larger photo one of my all time favourites. I matted the photo with the floral paper and offset to the right of the page. Again I used the yellow polka dots paper across the middle and a half inch stripe across the top and bottom of the page. I cut out the flowers on my big shot using an old layering flower die set and cut the title using an alpha die set. I layered some more stickers and chipboard accents and called it finished.


This kit is definitely one of favourites. For more kits and inspiration please go to: 
https://www.twitchit.com.au/

Check out Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 

Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment