Monday, August 10, 2020

Love this life for Paper Passion Posh

Hi all,

I'm back today sharing my latest layout using the Clustered Heart Background from Paper Passion Posh.


First I cut the cutfile on white textured cardstock. I enlarged it to fill up the background. I then offset a second cut on patterned paper. I am using the Gums and Roses collection from Uniquely Creative.


I layered the two cutfiles together and backed with adhesive foam for dimension off the page.


Next I layered up the embellishment clusters which I had fussy cut from the collection. I choose a black and white photo to pop against the soft colours.

I used the "Love this life" laser cut for my title. And finished with some Nuvo drops around the page.


I love the look of the hearts with the beautiful soft tonnes from this collection. 

I hope I have inspired you in some way today. 

For more cutfiles check out 
Paper Passion Posh at:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect


For more inspiration check out 
Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 
Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V
Blog: kylieskreations2020.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment