Monday, August 3, 2020

Jordan for Craft on the Run


Hi all,

Today I'm sharing my second layout using Day By Day collection from Mintay papers for Craft on the Run.


For this layout I used the MT-DAY-04 as my base with a torn stripe of MT-DAY-02 down the middle of the page. I die cut two sets of bricks in black cardstock using Kaisercraft Bricks die from my stash and adhered one either side of the stripe. these will become the base for my embellishment clusters. I also layered in some cheese cloth for added texture.


I layered the photo and stuck it to the middle of the age using some foam tape and cluster the flowers I had previous fussy cut from the top right diagonally to bottom left. This creates a nice flow.


I added my title with some black alphas from my stash and finished with some chipboard accents from the collection.


This was a beautiful collection to work with. I hope I have inspired you in some way.
Visit Craft on the Run at:

For more inspiration check out Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 
Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V
Blog: kylieskreations2020.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx



No comments:

Post a Comment