Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Sweet Dreams for Paper Passion Posh



Hi all,

Today I am sharing a layout I created for Paper Passion Posh using the Dream Catchers cut file. 


I cut it twice in two sizes on plain white textured cardstock and then coloured with Lindy's Magical shakers in Magnolia Magenta Gold, Time Travel Teal and Bavarian Blue.

I made the larger dream catcher into a shaker.


For the background I used white textured cardstock and coloured diagonally across the page with the Lindy's magical Magnolia Magenta Gold.


I continued the diagonal theme across the page as I adhered the pieces down.


I used left over pieces from the Happiness collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio to embellish and finished with some black splatters around the page.



I hope I have inspired you in some way today. 

For more cutfiles check out 
Paper Passion Posh at:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/PaperPassionPosh?ref=search_shop_redirect


For more inspiration check out 
Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 
Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V
Blog: kylieskreations2020.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment