Sunday, August 16, 2020

Love you for Craft on the Run


Hi all,

This month I have had the pleasure of working with the Cerulean Spring collection from 3Quarter Designs.

From my stash I added a piece of 12x12 corrugated card from Dusty Attic and a 12x12 piece of water colour cardstock.

I also used Brusho's water colour crystals in Prussian Blue, Emerald Green and Light Brown, Inka Gold Cobalt Blue, Distress Oxide Vintage Photo, Distress Ink Blueprint Sketch and Black Staz on ink.


The first thing I did was fussy cut out all the elements. I was unsure at this point what I was going to use but it never hurts to have it all ready anyhow.


 







Visit Craft on the Run at:

For more inspiration check out Kylie's Kreations at:
Instagram: Kyliecoleman50 
Pinterest: https://pin.it/7wbUP2V
Blog: kylieskreations2020.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting everyone 

Kylie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment